Turning The Clock Back has teamed up with Candypolooza to bring you this What’s Cooking Wednesday recipe linky.
This is your chance to showcase your recipes each and every week! Just to make things even sweeter— each week, post your fabulous recipes for the opportunity to have your recipe featured on What’s Cooking Wednesday the following week!! Keep in mind that if you link up here you are giving me permission to use your photo to promote next week’s post if you get chosen as one of the featured bloggers. I will also pin your featured photo (from your blog) onto the What’s Cooking Wednesday Pinterest Board. Check out the board below for some of the previous featured bloggers!
Here are a few suggestions on how to make the most of this recipe linky:
While not required, I would love it if you would:
- Link back to this blog in some way. You can grab my button at the bottom of this page or add this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up to this recipe linky, the better it is for all of us.
- Please follow this blog in some way, shape or form…you can see all of my social media links at the top of my blog.
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Make sure your recipe contains photos of your own and give credit where credit is due…if you were inspired by another blogger, make sure you link back.
- By linking up you give me permission to use these photos (with proper link backs) in my feature post next week.
- Visit a few of your fellow chefs! Everyone loves a little bit of traffic! Come back next Wednesday and link up!
Featured Recipes This Week:
Christmas Stained Glass Cookies from Homegrown and Healthy
We encourage you to stop by other blogs and their recipes! Feel free to leave comments for your fellow bloggers too… we just love comments! Also, please DO NOT post your main blog page here, POST RECIPE LINKS ONLY!
If you would like to be on the mailing list for next week’s recipe linky please sign up below!