Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I received items to use for post and recipe; however all opinions are my own.
It truly is the “Summer of Hershey’s Chocolate,” aka Verano Hershey’s at our house! We have been enjoying delicious s’mores a few times this summer and each time I try to make a fun recipe with them too. I received an awesome package that included a S’more to Love s’more maker and the rest of the ingredients to make yummy s’mores. But If you can’t get the fire going like I couldn’t the other day. My failed fire picture from Instagram:
I thought for sure that the smoke would turn into a nice fire.. Yeah not so much!
But here’s something that makes me happy! GIVEAWAYS!! I’m super excited to bring you a wonderful giveaway for the same Hershey’s S’mores pack I received! Everything you see below will be shipping out to one lucky reader!
What’s included in the prize pack:
- Pair of Tongs
- S’mores Grill Basket
- Graham Crackers
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate
So before you enter, check out this delicious recipe you can make to change up your Hershey’s s’mores experience!
- 2 S'mores
- 1 Cup Vanilla Ice Cream
- ½ Cup of Milk
- Using the S'more to Love and make your s'mores.
- Prepare your blender by adding the milk and ice cream as soon as the s'mores are ready.
- Add all of your ingredients and blend.
- To add dramatics to your glass, grind up some graham crackers and dip the rim of the glass.
- Pour in the shake and enjoy.
- If you want it creamier add more ice cream.
Everything you need to make delicious s’mores!