It’s been awhile since I did a post on my thoughts and lately I’ve had some pretty funny ones. Here’s my latest Thursday Thoughts:
I joined SkinnyMeg’s #SMChallenge and I went to a party last Saturday, my first thought:
- I wonder if there will be cheese dip?
Seriously Candy.. I’m not proud of that moment.. but it happened.. and there wasn’t cheese dip at the party but there was a delicious baked potato dip.. Yeah- I totally had some! I started the diet on Monday.. way to keep it together right?! LOL I won’t be having any of that stuff anymore. Update on the challenge, it’s been very difficult, but I love reading what everyone is doing and I’m getting more active and writing down what I’m eating. Journaling is key for me. Now I just need to put it on MyFitnessPal.. 🙁
The party was actually a Pure Romance party.. yeah click that link to see what I saw and learned about.
Last weekend I got the chance to get away a few hours and go pamper myself. Go my hair washed and starightened and got some shellac on my nails. I had several thoughts while there..
- Why isn’t she talking to me?
-It’s quite obvious that I’m a talker.. the student assigned to me was not. But she did a great job and I was happy with my hair.
Here’s another thing I love, television. I’ve been catching my favorite Summer guilty pleasure- Big Brother! Are you fan? Here’s my thoughts on #BB16
- How do they decide on the houseguests?
- I wonder how long it took them to think up the new twists in the HOH and Battle of the Block.
- Who will be the first Shomance?! -Yeah it puts another twist in the show.
- Should I have paid for the extra feeds? -I never have, but maybe one day I will. But then I’m afraid I’ll sit in front of my computer or check my phone non-stop and it’ d just get weird..
Summer it’s really flying by!
- Seriously I feel like I’ve gotten nothing done that I wanted to..
- The next few weeks are going to be busy and stressful. I’m hoping I can keep it all together and keep all of the balls in the air.
- I’ve started thinking about our fall schedule and how busy it’s going to be. There are a few lights at the end of the tunnel so that’s always exciting.
My health.. or shall I say my weight…
- Nothing is wrong with me, per my bloodwork- but I’ve got the body of a damn tank. Well not really.. but that’s how I feel.
- I long to run again. I’ve toyed with the idea of running a half marathon in October.. not 100% yet, because at this point I don’t think I could run a flipping mile. I know.. baby steps..
- When it comes to weight, I realize I’m very inpatient. I need immediate results, but those are always unhealthy. You can jack up your liver loosing too much and then gaining. But I need to get into a mindset that will help me not expect to go from a size 14 to a size 8 in 6 weeks.. LOL
That’s a few things that have been on my mind. I really like doing these posts, I hope you enjoy them too. Hopefully I’m getting you thinking as well. Share one of your thoughts in the comments with us!