A few years back before the cameras on our phones were so awesome I would carry a camera in my purse. When it would happen to come up in conversation I’d say, “You never know when BigFoot will show up!” Funny right? I have a been a fan and enthusiast of the big guy for as long as I can remember. There was a “sighting” in East Texas so that really fueled my BigFoot fire. Thanks to Fox Chapel Publishing for providing BigFoot Goes on a Big City Adventures book for review in exchange for my honest review. Keep reading for a fun giveaway too. *Link contains my affiliate link*
The book is so vibrant and full of amazing information. It will keep your attention for hours! Sit with your kiddos and look for BigFoot together. You’ll really enjoy this activity book. High quality pages, very impressed with it.
The latest book in this series is BIGFOOT GOES ON BIG CITY ADVENTURES now available from Happy Fox Books.
Shy and reclusive, BigFoot spends most of his time in the deep dark woods, rarely spotted by humankind. But the bright lights of the big city beckon to everyone, even our mysterious furry friend!
- Sharpen your search & find skills by locating the elusive BigFoot in his favorite cities
- 10 big visual puzzle panoramas offer teeming activity and an impressive level of detail
- Search for BigFoot, his legendary footprint, and more than 500 other unexpected personalities and objects
- Scenes include Chicago, Sydney, Prague, Shanghai, Edinburgh, and more
- Fun and educational facts & illustrations about each location so you can learn more about what you see
This handsome hardcover book presents each urban oasis as an immense two-page visual puzzle, full of teeming people and creatures. Your task is not only to find BigFoot and his legendary footprint, but also more than 500 other unusual and sometimes unexpected personalities and objects.
About the Author:
D.L. Miller is an illustrator, woodcarver, and nature lover who grew up in the Appalachians of Western Maryland. As a child, stories of BigFoot always piqued his curiosity and made his explorations in the wooded mountainside all the more interesting. Miller combined his interests by capturing the elusiveness of BigFoot in his new illustrated seek-and-find children’s book series that are fun for the young and young at heart!
How to Enter the Giveaway
- Leave a comment below telling me if you believe in BigFoot and what state you are from. Maybe you’ve had a sighting!!
- Share the giveaway from the Candypolooza Facebook page. Add the public link in the comments below for an additional entry.
- Leave a comment on another blog post and come back here to tell me which post you commented on.
Giveaway starts: Thursday, April 18th
Giveaway ends: Tuesday, April 30th at 11:59pm ET
Prize: One (1) winner will win a BigFoot Goes on Big City Adventures book of their own. Book is valued at $14.99.
How to Enter: You can enter the giveaway daily by following the How to Enter Giveaway rules.
Prize fulfillment: can take up to 4-6 weeks after confirmation of address. Winner has 24 hours from notification to respond with shipping address.