I love to bake! If I had more time, that’s what I’d spend my time doing. And I’d probably be as big as a house, so maybe it’s a good thing! Anyhoo- Today I wanted to share with you a super easy recipe for Easy Toaster Oven Mini Pies! I used Apple and Cherry pie filling in this recipe. Pretty much a two ingredient recipe. How about that?! And they will look so pretty on your table for dessert or a great gift during the holidays!
I love using my toaster oven for just about anything! If I could find a miniature turkey- I’d cook that bad boy in my TO. Ha I just shortened the name.. toaster oven.. TO- get it? Using a toaster oven is cleaner, (when you rent a home like we do- cleaning an oven- not something I want to do ever) because it’s yours and it’s leaving with you. But they are super easy to clean anyways and use less energy than a conventional oven. I have been dreaming of a Breville toaster oven. They are pretty fancy.
- Pie Filling of your choice
- 2 Un-rolled Pie crust doughs
- 5 Ramekins
- Tun on Toaster Oven to bake at 450 degrees.
- Spray the Ramekins with baking spray.
- Unroll your pie crust.
- Get a cup measuring cup and cut out circles of the pie crust.
- Gently pull at the crust circles and drop it into the ramekin.
- Gently stretch the dough so that it covers the inside of the ramekin.
- Use a spoon and spoon in the filling into the pie crust.
- Make sure you fill it pretty good.
- Cut strips from the left over dough and lattice the top of the ramekins.
- Place on the toaster oven tray and send them on their way to cook.
I hope you enjoy the recipe! I really enjoyed making them. The lattice really makes the little pies look Fancy!!
My husband is trying to eat these little pies as I type.. too bad they aren’t for him!! LOL But I’ll be making more for the holidays!
What’s Your Favorite Pie?