A few weeks ago I watched a video on Facebook by MomSpark for three ingredient peanut butter cookies. Honestly I’ve always wanted to try the mug cakes and I guess you could say I’m too lazy to try them or don’t believe in them enough.. weird right? Anyways, I was in the kitchen and I got inspired. Back in March I did a review with PB Crave, remember? If you don’t that’s ok.. click on the link and check it out. I received four jars of different kinds of peanut butter mixes. The light bulb went off and before I knew it I had my oven pre-heating! But instead of three I added one more ingredient.. Here’s my recipe for Four Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies!
- ½ cup of regular Peanut Butter
- ½ cup of PB Crave Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven 375 degrees
- Mix all ingredients together
- Using a tablespoon spoon, spoon out mixture roll into a ball and flatten onto parchment paper or cookie sheet
- Put into oven for 8-10 minutes. Keep an eye on the cookies to make sure they don't burn.