Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I received items for review, however all opinions stated are my very own.
Did you know March is National Peanut Butter month?! Yes!! I know I’m hitting it a little late but hey it’s still March, today! The folks at PB Crave wanted to share their delicious peanut butters with me and the fam bam and we were more than happy to oblige. Keep reading for a chance you to win the four delicious PB Crave peanut butters we got to try! I have been a fan of peanut butter for as long as I can remember. And for as long as I could remember there was only two options.. crunchy or creamy. My how the times have changed. Hello PB Crave!
I had heard of PB Crave before but didn’t have access to the product. I was very happy to receive four of their variations. Each one has a unique taste and creamy texture. Check out my vine!
Let the tasting begin! Up first:
PB Crave Razzle Dazzle peanut butter:
- I love raspberries and how they work with chocolate so I was excited to try how peanut butter would work in the mix.
- It was delicious! I tested it on a piece of brioche bread and it was perfect. This blend I use on waffles too!
PB Crave Co Co Bananas peanut butter:
- I often mix bananas and peanut butter so I was most excited to try this blend. I have to admit, this jar will be empty first!
- Exceeded my expectations! All it needs in a little marshmallow fluff in there and it’ll be what dreams are made of. I totally added this spread to a waffle with a smidgen of marshmallow fluff. umm YES!
PB Crave Cookie Nookie peanut butter
- I have heard the raves of cookie butter and dug into this jar first!
- I was tempted to smear this on a shortbread cookie but to not over power it, so it went on a waffle. I can officially say I’m a fan of Cookie Nookie peanut butter.
The consistency of each of the peanut butter blends varies but I will say that it’s super creamy. That’s my favorite thing about PB Crave, it’s super creamy and the added flavors are spot on. Oh I didn’t go over the PB Choco Choco flavor! I actually made a fun recipe with it!
But first here’s an awesome recipe for Power Bites using PB Crave Choo Choco peanut butter.
- ¼ cup of PB Crave Choco Choco
- Cut the banana up into thick slices.
- Warm up the PB Crave Choco Choco peanut butter a few seconds to soften it.
- Dip each banana slice into the soft PB Crave Choco Choco peanut butter and cover then dip into the chia & flax seed mix and cover completely.
- Create an out shell with the seeds then place on a piece of parchment or wax paper.
- Place the coated slices in the freezer and let sit for 1 hour to solidify.
- Then enjoy!
- You can keep the remainder of the bites in the freezer so they stay frozen.
It’s like an ice cream bite without the dairy! Oh yeah! and it’s healthy with the added nutrients the chia and flax seeds add to your daily diet! So here’s your chance to get a four pack of PB Craze for yourself!