Disclosure: I am a Smooth Fitness blogger. I received product for review, however all opinions are my own.
My Favorite Songs to Ride Along To
Most nights I like to ride while I watch tv. Lately I started wearing my iPod shuffle and just jamming during my ride. Since I ride at night I have to make sure I don’t belt out a tune or two of my favorite songs.
My workout is always broken into three parts. Pre, During and Cool down. I can spend 15 minutes to 60 minutes on the bike depending on how much time I have. The Smooth Fitness Velocity Series V350 Indoor cycling bike is an amazing piece of exercise equipment. I am truly enjoying it.
The Pre-Work Out- Getting hyped and ready to get my sweat on. Here’s the list:
- Welcome to the Jungle Guns n’ Roses
- I Got a Feeling by Black Eyed Peas
- Sabotage by The Beastie Boys
- Jump Around by House of Pain
The body is warmed up and I’m ready to get to jumping hills & climbing hills. This is the list that keeps you going:
- Paper Planes by M.I.A.
- Reptile by Skillerix
- Lose Yourself by Eminem
- Anything by DeadMau 5
- We Are Young by Fun
- Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke
- Killing in the Name by Rage Against the Machine
- Super Bass by Nicki Minaj
- Anything by Britney Spears
- Anything by Kelly Clarkson
- Anything by Christina Aguilera
- Anything The Dixie Chicks
I love my Pop music.. LOL
Cool Down Songs:
- November Rain by Guns N’ Roses
- Fireworks by Katy Perry
- Anything by Barbara Streisand
- Anything by Harry Connick Jr.
- Anything by Celine Dion
- Anything by Lady Antebellum
- Anything by Boys II Men
Yeah the songs run together at the end, but anything slow helps me stretch and reflect on the workout I just did. You can also tell I’m a child of the 90’s so a lot of the music I enjoy is kinda old, but I love it!
When I’m not riding along to jams I love to watch comedy shows on Netflix while I ride.. I love Kevin Hart, he makes tough rides easy because I’m not focused on the pain, but laughing along with his jokes.
What’s your favorite song to ride along to?