Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post.
Steak Salad with Redwood Hill Farm Raw Milk Feta #CertifiedHumane
The yumminess continues with the Redwood Hill Farms products! On Monday I shared the Strawberry Smoothie recipe I made using the Redwood Hill Farm Strawberry Yogurt. Today I bring you an easy and delicious Steak Salad! The only thing besides cutting the veggies you’ll have to do is throw the Top Round Sirloin in the crock pot! We all know that the Top Round can tend to be a rough cut of meat and not always the most tender. Throw that bad boy in the crock pot and it’s tender like pot roast! Hope you enjoy it!
- *Depending on the amount of people you are feeding will determine the amount of ingridients you will need. If for only 1 person a half cup of each of the lettuces, a few cherry tomatoes, 1 boiled egg, 1/4 onions and 1 piece of bacon.
- Top Round Sirloin (Pre-cook in the crock pot until cooked.)
- Iceberg Lettuce
- Romaine Lettuce
- Boiled Eggs
- Few pieces of cooked bacon chopped
- Redwood Hill Farm Raw Milk Feta
- Roughly cut up all lettuces, tomatoes, onions and boiled eggs.
- Throw in spinach
- Mix in about half to a cup of cut up sirloin into the salad.
- Sprinkle Feta Cheese and Bacon
- Add your own dressing and salad toppers.
Want to win an awesome prize pack for yourself? Check this out!
Everyone who downloads and shares one or both of our “I Choose Certified Humane” badges by September 30 will be entered into a prize drawing for the chance to win one of two goody baskets of Certified Humane products from Redwood Hill Farm and Green Valley Organics.