Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post, however all opinions expressed are my own.
Strawberry Smoothie with Redwoodhill Farm #CertifiedHumane
I won an awesome prize pack from Redwood Hill Farm thanks to MommaYoungatHome a few weeks ago. What did I receive? A whole box of awesome products for myself and my family to enjoy! I’ll do a post on the products I received soon. I am having such a delicious time using the goat milk products that ofcourse I want to share with you, my readers what I am making! This is one of a few more recipes I’ve got coming. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 Redwoodhill Farm Strawberry Goat's Milk Yogurt
- 1 Cup Fresh Juiced Strawberry Juice
- 2 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 2 Tablespoons of Flax Seed
- 2 Tablespoons of Chia Seeds
- Put all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth.