Yes, it’s that time of year! Time for the holidays and getting out of the house and making memories with your friends and family. Heading to Los Angeles? Make sure to spend the holidays at Universal Studios Hollywood! The park is visually amazing and there’s something for all ages. Thanks to Universal Studios Hollywood for hosting us, all opinions stated are my own. Myself and my friend Meghan from JaMonkey were visiting for our first time and we were not disappointed and cannot wait to go back again!
Experience “Grinchmas” with The Grinch, his faithful dog Max and a roster of Who-ville Whos, running on weekends December 1-2 and 8-9, and daily from December 14 through December 30, 2018.
- Martha May Who-vier and the Who Dolls will take center stage performing energetic musical sets to usher in the Christmas season in style
- The Who-liday Singers—a hip boy-band ensemble—will perform a cappella concerts featuring a mix of Christmas favorites and pop rock
- Cindy-Lou Who and her Who friends will present an engaging storytelling show of Dr. Seuss’s How the Grinch Stole Christmas for guests of all ages
- Nightly appearances by Santa Claus next to the dazzling 40-foot Christmas tree at Universal CityWalk
Visit “Christmas in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter,” which runs daily from November 17, 2018 through January 6, 2019
- Nightly glistening snowfall to enhance yuletide spirits – multiple snowfalls begin at 5:15pm
- “The Magic of Christmas at HogwartsTM Castle” dazzling light spectacular – nightly at 5:40pm, 6:00pm, 6:30pm and 7:00pm (times may vary each night)
- A cappella Frog Choir featuring Hogwarts students entertaining guests with their harmonized holiday themed songs
- See the wide selection of custom-made Christmas ornaments created especially for the Wizarding World
- Newly introduced holiday-themed fare and hot Butterbeer at Three Broomsticks
Can’t make it to the park this holiday season?! Follow all of the fun via Social Media:
- Facebook: /UniversalStudiosHollywood
- Twitter & Instagram: @UniStudios
Universal Studios Hollywood Admission
$99 General Admission
$114 12-month annual pass
$99 New Year’s EVE – day/night combo
Now head over to my friend Meghan’s blog JaMonkey and see more of the fun we had at Universal Studios Hollywood #UniversalHolidays
And since I couldn’t get everything in this post, keep your eye out for another post featuring the delicious food you can expect to enjoy during your visit to Universal Studios Hollywood this holiday season!