One of the films of 2018 that I have been very excited to see! Venom is now available on digital and Blu-Ray + DVD! If you aren’t familiar with Venom, here’s a brief info on what and who Venom is. Thanks to Click for providing film for review and the giveaway, all opinions are my own. Venom is what is called a symbiote, he transfers to people by attaching itself to them and draining them of their energy. He’s a total parasite and is known as the best villain of comic books. Pretty cool right?! The film takes Tom Hardy and turns him into Venom. Get ready for a ride on the dark side and read til the end for a chance to win the Blu-Ray + DVD.
VENOM tells the evolution story of Marvel’s most enigmatic, complex and badass character Venom! Eddie Brock (Tom Hardy) is a broken man after he loses everything including his job and fiancee. Just when his life is at its lowest, he becomes host to an alien symbiote which results in extraordinary superpowers – transforming him into Venom. Will these powers be enough for this new lethal protector to defeat great evil forces, especially against the far stronger and more weaponized symbiote rival, Riot?
VENOM is directed by Ruben Fleischer and written by Jeff Pinkner & Scott Rosenberg and Kelly Marcel. The film is produced by Avi Arad, Matt Tolmach and Amy Pascal.
Bonus Materials Include:
- Venom Mode: When selecting this mode the film will engage informative pop-ups throughout the film to provide insight on the movie’s relationship to the comics, and to reveal hidden references that even a seasoned Venom-fan may have missed!
- Deleted & Extended Scenes: These deleted and extended scenes will give fans even more of the Venom action they loved in theaters!
- Ride to Hospital – Eddie and Venom take a ride to the hospital.
- Car Alarm – Let’s just say that Venom is not fond of car alarms.
- San Quentin – Extended post-credits scene at San Quentin.
- From Symbiote to Screen: A mini documentary about the history of Venom in comics and his journey to the big screen. Interviews with Avi Arad, Matt Tolmach, Ruben Fleischer, Oliver Scholl, and Director and Comic Fanboy Kevin Smith.
- The Lethal Protector in Action: Go behind the scenes with the production crew and learn the secrets behind the awesome Motorcycle stunts, wire stunts, and drones.
- Venom Vision: A look at how Ruben Fleischer came to the project, gathered his team, and made Venom a reality. Utilizes interviews from cast, crew, and producers as well as Fleischer himself.
- Designing Venom: Designing and creating Venom meant a huge challenge for VFX artists; follow the amazing journey.
- Symbiote Secrets: Blink and you may have missed it! Enjoy the hidden references throughout the film.
- 8 Select Scenes Pre-Vis sequences: See the progression of the visual effects, storyboards and fight chorography compared to the finished film.
- “Venom” by Eminem – Music Video
- “Sunflower” by Post Malone, Swae Lee (From Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse)
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Sneak Peek: Meanwhile in another universe…
4K Ultra HD™ Includes:
- Feature film presented with Dolby Vision high dynamic range and Dolby Atmos sound
- Also includes the film and special features on the included high-def Blu-ray
VENOM has a run time of approximately 112 minutes and is rated PG-13 for intense sequences of sci-fi violence and action, and for language.
NOW FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN!
Giveaway starts: Monday, December 17th 9am EST
Giveaway ends: Wednesday, January 2nd 11:59 pm ET
Giveaway open to: US residents 18+ void where prohibited. No purchase necessary.
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER:
- Leave a comment telling me in a *full sentence* your favorite superhero or villain is and who you will be watching Venom with! (One or two word answers will be deleted)
- Leave a comment on another blog post then come back to this post and tell me which article you commented on
- Follow me on Twitter @candypo . Please let me know so down below and leave your Twitter handle as proof.
- Follow me on Instagram @Candypolooza. Please let me know so down below and leave your Instagram handle as proof.