Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Seattle’s Best Coffee, however all opinions expressed are my very own.
Can you believe it’s time for the kids to go back to school?! It’s nuts!! Weren’t we just getting the summer going? Feels like it! The boys got out on May 22nd so they went back early. Early as in last Wednesday. Am I glad? I mean I’m not sad about it, maybe a little but we enjoyed our summer. But it’s great to get back into a routine filled with school work and extra-curricular activities. Thanks to Seattle’s Best this back to school season won’t be so tough on me! Keep reading because Seattle’s Best wants to make your #Back2School transition a little easier too!
There’s nothing a parent loves more than waking up to a great cup of Seattle’s Best Coffee this back-to-school season. Seattle’s Best Coffee is inviting coffee-loving parents to trade up to a better cup and fuel a smooth start to their day with a great tasting cup of coffee. I love all of the Seattle’s Best Coffee blends:
- House Blend
- Breakfast Blend
- Toasted Hazelnut Blend
Seattle’s Best Coffee offers a deliciously smooth coffee without compromising taste.
Watch the awesome BuzzFeed.com/SeattlesBest Coffee video and tell me what type of back-to-school parent are you!
Now for your chance to WIN!!
One lucky reader will receive the follow amazing Back2School Parent Survival Kit valued at $115!
Kit includes the following items to help fuel a smooth back-to-school season:
- A signature red Seattle’s Best Coffee mug
- A red to-go tumbler for mornings on-the-go
- A Moleskine notebook to keep track of family activities and grocery lists
- A trendy canvas backpack with a side pocket for your to-go coffee mug
- The Tile app to find your car keys with a push of a button
- A magnetic dry erase weekly planner for the fridge to keep the family organized
- Three varieties of Seattle’s Best Coffee to fuel a smooth morning